OUR COMPLIMENTARY TRANSFER SERVICE (Geneva only)
- To ensure our complimentary transfers are available, please book your arrival day flights to arrive on the Saturday afternoon before 2pm as the bus will aim to leave at around 3pm from Geneva. Your departure day flights need to depart early afternoon (between 2pm and 4pm) from Geneva (the bus will leave at around 8:30am)
- Feel free to book an earlier arrival day flight or a later departure day flight if it makes more sense but you may have to wait at the airport to connect with your transfer or return flight.
- Complimentary transfers will normally consist of a shared coach with the other chalet (in the same village) so provided that there are no flight delays we will keep waiting times to a minimum*.
- There is no extra discount for self-drive.
- Baby car seats and booster seats can be arranged for children and infants provided that we have been advised at time of booking.
- Complimentary transfers are not available under any other conditions and it is your responsibility that all your group members are aware of these conditions.
* For delayed flights, the maximum we can wait is up to half an hour after the scheduled departure time in order to avoid compromising driver hours regulations. If your flight is delayed by more than this we will endeavour to arrange an alternative. You will have to pay for this initially but you will normally be able to reclaim this on your travel insurance.